TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider if you have a medical condition or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and/or medical symptoms.
A diagnosis generated by the test or this website will need to be discussed and confirmed with a qualified medical practitioner.
IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR THE EMERGENCY SERVICES IMMEDIATELY.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OUR TEST AND ITS CONTENT ARE USED SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
If you have any questions regarding the Website or these terms and conditions, or in the unlikely event that you have any comments about any tests purchased by you from the Website, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post using the address given below:
London Allergy and Immunology Centre, 1 Harley Street, London, W1G 9QD
Contact Number: +44 (0)203 143 3449
By placing an order with us you:
- agree that the information you provide when placing an order is true and accurate in all respects;
- you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms;
- are making an offer to us to purchase the test detailed in your order on the terms described in your order;
- will provide a contact phone number so that we can get in touch if there is a problem with your order. You agree that we may pass this number onto our courier to help with the delivery of your order.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order.
- Once you have placed an order for a test we will send you a confirmation email that your order has been received. Please check these details carefully and let us know as soon as possible if the details are wrong.
- All orders are subject to availability (we reserve the right to change the availability of our testing kit at any time) and to our acceptance of your order.
- Your credit/debit card/ will be authorised when your order is placed and processed and you will be charged for the cost of the test(s) at this point. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We accept the following methods of payment:
- Credit/Debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro)
- All major credit and debit cards through our merchant services provider Worldpay,
Upon completion of your order for a test you will be sent a home testing kit and instructions. You will then need to return the blood sample to our testing facility. You are responsible for the postage costs of delivery to our testing centre. We cannot be held responsible for the damage, loss or theft of samples that have not been received by us and so you are advised to send all items to us via a recorded or signed-for delivery method. We aim to deliver your test results by email to your chosen email address within 14 working days of us receiving your test sample. The delivery times for test results are approximate and cannot be guaranteed.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- If you are not entirely happy with your blood testing kit, we will be happy to offer you a refund provided that you notify us of your decision to cancel your order for the test(s) within 7 days of placing your order and the unused blood testing kit has been returned. You should expect your refund to be processed within 30 days. Any delivery costs incurred in sending in your test will be not be refunded. There is an administrative fee of £15 applied to all refunds. Please remember that it can take three to four days after we have processed a refund payment for it to appear on your credit card statement.
- If you have sent your blood sample to the laboratory for testing, we are unable to provide refunds. If you feel that the results differ from what you have expected, please follow the established procedures of the laboratory.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
- All prices quoted on this Website are accurate at the time of publication, are quoted in pounds sterling.
- All debit and credit card payments are subject to validation by the card issuer. In the event that your card issuer refuses to authorize your purchase, or delays giving us that authorisation, we cannot be liable for any delays caused to the delivery times.
- In providing payment card details, you confirm that you are authorised to use the card and authorise us, or our payment service provider, to take payment in full for the items in your order and any associated delivery fees and any other charges that become due to us under these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to change our prices at any time.
- We will prosecute anyone using a false name or an invalid credit card to order products from our Website.
- We may cancel any order you place via our Website if you breach these Terms, fail to provide sufficient information to enable us to process your order, or where we suspect that you are engaging in any fraudulent activity.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by us and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Internet Copyright Notice
This website and its content is copyright as per the notice on the homepage. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information such as name, address, telephone number and email address;
- demographic information such as date of birth, nationality, country of birth, country of residence, employment status; and
- details of any goods or services you sell to us, or ask us to supply
When we collect information
We will collect information from you when you become our client or supplier, or contact us in person, by telephone, by e-mail, by post, by fax or by social media. We also collect information from you when you voluntarily complete client surveys, enter a competition or promotion, provide feedback or complete a contact form on our website.
What we do with the information we collect
We may use information which we hold about you:
- to undertake checks such as credit and identity checks to enable us to comply with our anti-money laundering obligations and for the purposes of assessing our credit risk;
- to comply with our contractual obligations to you;
- to help protect your information and prevent unauthorised access to it;
- to deal with any queries, complaints or problems reported by you;
- for payment verification, debt tracing and debt recovery;
- to enable you to participate in our promotions or competitions;
- to enable you to participate in the interactive features of our website and to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer/device;
- to generate statistics relating to use of our website;
- to provide you with information about other goods or services we offer that are similar to those that you have already contracted with us to provide, or enquired about. You may opt out of receiving this information when we collect your details or at any time by contacting us using the contact details below;
- if required to do so by law and to the extent necessary for the proper operation of our systems, to protect us/our customers, or to enforce the terms of any contract that we have entered into with you;
- to notify you of changes to our terms of businessSecurity
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1988. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Your rights under the GDPR
You have the following rights which can be exercised by contacting us using the details provided below:-
- to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes;
- to access personal information held about you and to obtain a copy of it;
- to prevent any processing of personal data that is causing or is likely to cause unwarranted and substantial damage or distress to you or another individual;
- to obtain the rectification or completion of personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete;
- to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data and to request its erasure under certain circumstances;
- in certain circumstances, to receive a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly-used and machine readable format and the right to require us to transmit that data to another data controller where technically feasible;
- to be informed about any use of your personal data to make automated decisions about you, and to obtain meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of this processing;
- to lodge a complaint about the way in which your personal data is being used; and
- to withdraw your consent to any use by us of your personal data otherwise than for one of the legitimate purposes set out above.
London Allergy and Immunology Centre
Registered Number: 07935559
Registered Address: Suite 48 88-90 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8PN
Email address: email@example.com
Contact number: +44 (0)203 143 3449